As part of Canadian North’s core fare structure and ongoing commitment to our Northern customers, Beneficiaries of the Nunavut Land Claims Agreement and the Inuvialuit Final Agreement and their spouses/dependents can enjoy unlimited travel on Canadian North at savings of at least 65%* anywhere Canadian North flies+!
For travel on Canadian North – or – Canadian North and Calm Air flights, you can book one of three ways:
1. Book your travel online at canadiannorth.com
- Enter PVT14 in the promotional code box on the home page.
- Please note that all online bookings require immediate payment by credit card. If you do not have a credit card, a pre-paid VISA card is also accepted.
2. Request your travel dates by calling 1.800.661.1505
3. Go to your community airport to book your travel.
- You can pay using cash, debit or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, and American Express, including pre-paid cards).
Things you should know
- Pivut fares are only available to Beneficiaries of the Nunavut Land Claims Agreement and the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (and their spouses/dependents).
- You will need to travel with Government-issued picture ID. If you have any questions on ID required, please go to our website for clarification - www.canadiannorth.com/info/checking-in.
- The name on your ticket must match your Government-issued picture ID; please check that the spelling on your ticket is correct prior to your travel date.
- Spouses and common-law spouses/partners, children and parents of children are eligible to travel at PIVUT rates, on scheduled flights operated by Canadian North or Calm Air. They are not required to travel with the Beneficiary.
- Payment must be made within 3 days of booking or on the day of departure, whichever is earlier. If payment is not received within these timelines, flights will be cancelled.
- Book early as seats are limited.
- For all PIVUT bookings, you will be provided with a booking reference. Please bring this with you when you travel and use it when checking in online.
- Offer excludes Seat Sales and other discounts.
- Stopovers en route are not permitted. Travel must be from the first community you board to the final destination, unless the routing forces a stopover.
- Changes are permitted and are subject to availability at the time of request.
- Tickets are refundable if cancelled prior to departure and will be refunded to the original form of payment.
- PIVUT tickets cannot be used by someone else (non-transferable).
- Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in the cancellation of all remaining flight segment(s). The flight coupon(s) will be forfeited and will have no value.
For travel solely on Calm Air flights, please contact Calm Air at: www.calmair.com or 1.800.839.2256.
*Plus applicable taxes and surcharges.
+Valid on scheduled flights operated by Canadian North or on flights operated by Calm Air to/from/within the Kivalliq.
Join Aurora Rewards in March or April and you'll be entered to win 100,000 points. If you're an existing member, you're already entered. Plus receive additional entries each time you fly in March and April. Learn more.